What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A fully comprehensive instructional course in getting into the business of repairing all makes of laptops
- You must have an above average knowledge about all the internal components and operation of the system
- You must be comfortable in installation and configuration of computer components like add-on devices
- You must be comfortable in managing the hard disk subsystem with formatting and partioning
- You must be comfortable with installing and managing various operating systems
- You must be comfortable in using desktop systems and peripherals
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Laptop Training Course scores 74.89/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.laptoptrainingcollege.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: laptoptrainingcollege.com you’ll also be taken through to laptoptrainingcollege.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)